The aesthetics of your business can have a dramatic effect on the amount of business you attract. Having a paint job that stands out catches the eye of your customers can add to your revenue significantly. You don’t need to have bright colors like pink, purple, and yellow. Even more subdued colors standout when they’re fresh, clean-cut, and modern. Hillis Brothers Painting can help your business stand out with a commercial paint job on your exterior and/or interior. We can paint any type of commercial business including schools, shopping centers, malls, movie theaters, industrial warehouses, and hospitals.
We approach every job with the utmost professionalism, so commercial painting is no exception. You don’t have to worry about unprofessional painters getting in the way of customers or paint splashing on furniture, outlets or other non-painting areas. We take prep seriously and can perform any necessary sanding, restoration, and repairs before a paint project begins. We’re known for always getting the job done right and on time.
Free Commercial Painting Estimate
Commercial Painting Best Practices
When your common areas, exterior, or office needs a fresh new look, the only painter you should call is Hillis Brothers Painting. When it comes to hiring a commercial painter, you can trust Hillis Brothers Painting to do the job right because of our vast experience working directly with navigating larger businesses, working around opening hours, employees, and customers, and managing multiple painters.
It’s unfortunate that some painters give painting professionals like us a bad name. Lack of prep work, cheap materials, unskilled subcontractors, and lack of cleanup are the usual culprits. Being business owners ourselves, we understand the importance of keeping up appearances at all times within your business.
We follow all commercial painting best practices, including:
Prep: Preparing an area includes moving all furniture and objects that we don’t want painted, placing drop cloths on the ground, and preparing the exterior if that’s what we’re painting.
- Schedule: When we start a commercial project, we create a work schedule that allows us to complete the project on time, allows us to work around your office hours, and allows us to get the job done right. With commercial painting jobs, it takes experience to know how many crew members are needed and for how long.
- Final Inspection: The final step is inspecting the job from top to bottom when completed. This includes checking that every area we painted is free from paint chips, dirt, and anything that may have accumulated during the painting process.
That’s what we do on our end to ensure job’s get done right. Here’s what you can do as a consumer to ensure you only work with trustworthy painting contractors, like us.
Only hire a painting contractor that’s fully bonded and insured. Hiring a painter without proper business and contractor insurances can spell bad news in the long run. This includes general liability insurance, workman’s compensation, and a state-appointed license number.
To Hire Us
At Hillis Brothers Painting, our goal is to paint amazing interiors and exteriors for business owners in the Mesa area. We can paint any type of siding and turn your interior into the best in your industry.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to commercial painting.
2. Our unique estimate process allows us to speed up the process and cut costs meaning you save money and time.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.